Meet the father blogger

Thursday, August 5, 2010

List of Job Fairs in the Philippines this August 2010

As I have announced on my Facebook yesterday, I just lost my job last Monday and I may blog about it next week. For the meantime, it is more important that I should find a new job.

So I started online job searching and hoping to see some upcoming job fairs.

Luckily, I found one on OFW Guide and here is the list of Job Fairs in the Philippines this August 2010.


2nd MEi Mega Job Fair @ Starmall

When: August 12-13, 2010, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where: Starmall Activity Center, Starmall Shaw Bldv. EDSA, Mandaluyong City.


Mega Job Fair @ Novaliches Plaza Mall

When: August 19-20, 2010, 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Where: Activity Area, Novaliches Plaza Mall, Novaliches, Quezon City


Mega Job Fair @ Ever Gotesco Commonwealth

When: August 26 – August 27, 2010, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Where: Activity Area, Ever Gotesco Commonwealth, Quezon City


13th Metro Job Fair

When: August 26, 2010 - August 28, 2010, 10:00am-05:00pm
Where: Mega Trade Hall 3, SM Mega Mall, Mandaluyong City

For complete and detailed information, you can check out their post or simply visit this link.

I am not yet sure as to where I will go, but possibly on SM Mega Mall.

Good luck to us...

Related post:
How to Pass the Final Job Interview

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE,you can subscribe in a reader or by Email. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.


No comments: