Meet the father blogger

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Congratulations to Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2010 winners

My mind tells me not to make this post since it is almost a week late, but my heart cannot resist doing so.

Anyway, one year has passed away but the memories of 2009 are still fresh; as my Father Blogger dot Com was chosen as among the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009.

This year, another batch of interesting blogs came in and I cannot help but to congratulate the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2010 winners.


1.0 When in Manila

2.0 NomNom Club

3.0 Facebuko
Ganda Ever So Much!

4.0 Kusina Maria
Project 52 Weeks

5.0 Fat Girl No More
Music Vlog
The Creative Dork

6.0 The Thirsty Blogger

7.0 Foodie Manila

8.0 Jay.eLx

9.0 Paolodome Edge HD

10.0 Get Prettified!

Sad to say, I was not available to vote since I am busy now with BatangasToday.

But as I checked the blogs of the winners one by one, I should say that all of them deserve the recognition.

As for The Thirsty Blogger, I was surprise to know that Fitz Villafuerte loves drinking. I am a big fan of his Ready to be Rich since 2007.

I met him a couple of times before on blogging events and I knew from the start that he can influence people through blogging.

But anyway, I am glad Ms. Janette Toral still continues to support fellow Pinoys in the field of blogging, and I know she is looking forward for 2011 this early.

And to all winners, again my congratulations and I hope you stay long in this field.

Mabuhay ang Pinoy bloggers!

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE,you can subscribe in a reader or by Email. If you have concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Me anytime.

No comments: