Meet the father blogger

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Angel Cuala: Welcome to my Personal Blog

Hello everyone, and welcome to my personal blog. Although I have been blogging for more than two years, it's only now that I decide to have a personal blog. This means I will be blogging here about the things that I don't usually do on my other blogs.

People who know me well enough knows that I am talkative, jolly, and full of life. I never run out of stories to share, and can easily be friends with strangers. This is why I think it's now time to be more of myself, which I will do on this blog.

Here, you can read almost from anything to everything. Fellow bloggers who followed my blogging career but never met me, will know me better through this blog and I hope that they will not change and will still follow me here. It took a while for me to decide to have a personal blog since I am more of a talkative type with regards to things I really want to say.

But then, I suppose there's nothing more to hide now since almost all about my life has been exposed on my other blogs, as well as the interviews to me.

With this, I would like to welcome you all to my personal blog.

Mabuhay!

No comments: