Meet the father blogger

Friday, September 25, 2009

Make Money Online by Asking for Donations

There are a lot of ways to make money online, and asking for donations is one of them. However, this can be an endless debate since asking money from others may not look good to others.

In my case, I asked donations online last January when my wife and daughter suffered from Dengue Fever. Beside the pain, I was very worried about the expenses because my wife was scheduled for blood transfusion. I don't have a permanent job and we were only relying on a very small business that we just started.

Anyway, I was very happy that the donation from fellow bloggers overflow together with their prayers. The response was very fast, and me and my family really appreciated those whose who helped. With this, I can say asking for donations is really a good way to make money online.

On the other hand, there are bloggers who have a donation button on their blog. They have different reasons, however. Others claim that they have a foundation to help others. Unfortunately, there are others who are using this opportunity just to fool others.

In the end, I don't think there's nothing wrong with asking for donations, as long as the reason is valid and for real. After all, the choice of giving depends of the giver. It is a freedom for all.

No comments: